- Getting Admitted for General Admission
- Getting Admitted Pro Hac Vice or as Federal Government Attorney
- Getting Admitted at Bar Admission Ceremony
- Already Admitted but needing to Register for E-filing
- ATTORNEY Instructions To Update Secondary E-mail
Relevant links and information for attorneys practicing in the US District Court, Southern District of Mississippi.
Pursuant to Rule 83.7 (i), - The court no longer maintains a unique federal panel of mediators.
The Mississippi Bar provides a list of available mediators at www.msbar.org.
Notices, Certificates, Declarations and Events
|Documents with Restricted Access
|Notice of endorsement
|Certificate of service
|Declaration of technical difficulties
|Notice of conventional filing
|Attorney criminal events
|Attorney civil events
|Transcript Review and Redaction Policy
(Notice to the Bar)
|Notice of Intent to Request Redaction
|Redaction Request (form)
|Questions and Answers